from yesterday's stage:
- If Horner were such a dop- errrr 'super-motivated' rider he'd be, by far my favorite bicycle racer. He always reads the race perfectly, he speaks his mind, and he's always willing to do the work. If Astana wins the race, they owe it to him.
- Astana blaming their screw up on the radio communication is would be like the Miami Dophins blaming a loss because it was just too darned cold to be playing football in Green Bay. Even if you're right you still sound like a pussy. The radios are primarily for safety and assist with the racing. Ultimately if you want to win the race, put down your Blackberry, pay attention, and race at the front of the field Johan.
- Floyd = chubby
- Mancebo not waiting for Tim Johnson is funny. Tim Johnson complainint about it is funny. I'll be happy when the race leaves "whine" country.
- I owe Eustice and apology. Clearly he's not the worst cycling announcer ever.
- The officials supposedly changing the rules to that the GC time was taken the first time across the line is really interesting and totally changed the complexion of the race. It also explains how Mancebo put time into the chase on the circuits while the other to riders cleared the game. The way the whole finishing circuit played out was confusing, but makes more sense in light of the officials decission.
- Someone needs to get the cameraman on of those Sham-WOWs! Maybe the ShamWow! guy could do some announcing. THAT I'd watch.